Course Price$ 299.00
Blue Prism training will help the candidates to perform the following tasks:
- Create and maintain automated marketing campaigns
- Work in any sectors like finance, banking, BPO, Retails etc.
- Track the customer behaviors using analytics.
Introduction to RPA & Blue Prism
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- Natural language processing and RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works.
- Why to automate repetitive tasks/process
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- ROI (Return on Investment)
- RPA Best Practices
- RPA Life Cycle
- Time Frame of RPA Process
- Identification of RPA Areas
- RPA Planning , Monitoring and Reporting
- RPA Process Complexities
- Average Handling Time & Average Resolution Time
- Benefits of RPA Process
- Robotic Process Automation Tool Selection Checklist
- Installation of Blue Prism Tool
- Overview of Blue Prism Tool
Blue Prism –Flow Charts & Process Studio
- Running a Process
- Process validation
- Decision Stage
- Calculation Stage
- Data Items
- Circular Path
- Controlling Play
- Set Next Stage
- Break Points
- Collection and Loops
- Layers of Logic
- Pages of Organization
- Data Types
- Input parameters
- Output Parameters
Blue Prism – Introduction to Object Studio
- Creating a Business Object
- Application Modeller
- Spying Element
- Attributes selection
- Action Input and Outputs
- Data Items as Input
- XML VBO
- SQL Database VBO
- Excel VBO
- File Utility VBO
Blue Prism – Advance Concepts and Features
- Work Queue Configuration
- Dashboard Designing
- Global Clicks & Keys
- Credential Management
- Environment Locking
- Code Stage
- Exception Handling
- Recover and Resume
- Throwing Exception
- Preserving the current Exception
- Exception Bubbling
- Exception Blocks
Interview Questions & Answer
1) What is Blue Prism’s Robotic Automation?
It is a RPA tool that enables the implementation of robotics automation. Robotic Automation refers to process Automation’s where computer software drives existing enterprise application software in the same way that a user does.
It has been designed to automate business processes and optimize your work by automating, simplifying, and integrating the technology and processes.
Describe different phases of the Blue Prism life cycle.
2) There are three phases of Blue prism life cycle?
Phase 1: Developer and tester work with each other to prove that the automation solution verifies the Process Definition Document.
Phase 2: You will repeat Phase 1 in Process Studio, tests are executed in live data testing more often.
Phase 3: This phase will have the following:
To test the final solution, the process solution is installed with a test environment.
The solution is in such a way that it should be able to manage the performance of the environment, and any remaining issued.
Finally, the process runs in the control room of Blue Prism.
Then the acceptance criteria must publish the sign after meeting a full test report. Once it is done process is executed in the production.
3) Why Blue Prism?
Automation process can be designed within IT Governance.
It Supports both internal and external Encryption/Decryption Keys.
Provides Audit Logs enabling.
High level Robustness because of .NET customized code within the process automation (Tool is capable of doing all the activities whatever can be done using .NET).
4) Is there any coding in blue prism?
No, blue prism does not require any coding and it can automate any software. This is because blue prism has developed its digital workforce in such a way that it can be owned, built, and managed by customers or users. Along with that, it is adhering to robotic operating model, spanning technology, and operations.
5) What hardware infrastructure do we need to run Blue Prism's Robotic Automation Platform?
Blue Prism has been designed for flexibility and to meet the most robust IT standards for IT operational integrity, security, and supportability. The software can be deployed either as a front office or back office process, running quite happily on a standard desktop in the front office or on any scale of systems for back-office processing.
6) What is Bot in Blue Prism?
A Bot is Software robot to fetch information.
7) What is Process studio in Blue Prism?
Build the software to operate the external app
8) What are Credentials in Blue Prism?
Credentials are used to store password and user details.
9) What is Security in Blue Prism?
There are 3 different types of security available, they are:
User: to assign new user info, we can assign accordingly
Credentials: to store secret info’s
Options: rules for password settings
10) Explain Status in Blue Prism?
Each Work Queue item has a status. The status can be used as a method of recording what work has been done so far on a Work Queue item. Select the Update Status action.
11) What are Work Queues in Blue Prism?
Multiple machines can work from the same queue at the same time, each retrieving different cases to work.
Blue prism (BP) is a Robotic Process Automation RPA tool designed to achieve similar outcome as of other automation tool like UiPath and AA. BP is again a drag and drop tool same as UiPath with different set of activities and their respective functionalities though keeping the end outcome of automation same as any other RPA tool. Hence, if same outcome then why BP? Below are the set of features and differences which makes BP stand out unique.
Components of Blue Prism
Blue Prism is developed on .net framework and it is a set of libraries, tools, and runtime environments for Robotic Process Automation. Every blue prism robot has two main parts:
1. Process Studio
2. Object Studio
What is Object Studio?
Object studio is where we can create the Visual Business Object. It is abbreviated as VBO. VBO are created to interact with other applications. We will see that Object Studio looks very like Process Studio. There are some differences, listed below:
- Object Studio offers some "stage" which are not available in the Process Studio
- Object Studio does not have a Main Page, but it does have two default pages
- Pages are organized as a flat group instead of hierarchy like in the Process Studio
Benefits of Developing VBO:
- Consistency and scalability
- Lesser Bot creation time for subsequent processes
- System changes only needed to be updated in one location instead of for each process. Bot maintenance becomes easy.
What is Process studio?
Process studio looks similar to a traditional flowchart. It is an area where an actual process is created. Apart from features offered by Object studio, it allows business logic, control loops, variables, and object call to be sequenced, and tested in a visible business flow. Each Page in Process has its tab, and generally, the process defined in the Process Studio is pretty similar to a flowchart. A process acts like a human user. It implements a software robot's logic. It is almost similar to personal interaction with several applications to carry out a series of steps which can invoke actions to carry out same steps. Process diagram:
- Process diagrams are comprised of various stages connected together using links to form logical structures.
- Stages are selected from the toolbar and placed on the diagram using the mouse.
- They can be selected, moved, resized, formatted, cut, copied, pasted, and deleted, much as you might expect.
- Stages also have various properties that can be accessed by double -clicking.
- Links are created using the link tool by dragging the mouse from the center of one stage to the center of another.
- Dragging without the link tool can be used to select more than one stage at a time.